This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AllNaturalPork #CollectiveBias
Dinner can be ready in a hurry with Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops and chopped potatoes roasted in an easy garlic ranch seasoning mix. One sheet pan and about 30 minutes is all you need for a healthy, delicious weeknight meal that is also great for a weekend dinner with guests.
My kids’ spring break was last week and you would think that it would have been an easy, care-free week. We didn’t have to wake up early, no one had to get to school on time and several of the weekly activities my kids do were cancelled for spring break. Easy right?! No way 🙂
It was so busy. Between taking our kids on a 2 day trip up to New York City I had to worry about keeping them away from the t.v and entertained all day. Like most kids, my kids love watching t.v. So if I want them to not watch it all day then I need to have activities and outings planned.
I did not have time most days to prep dinner ahead of time. Which is why I relied heavily on quick & simple 30 minute meals.
When I want a quick dinner that can be on the table in about 30 minutes, sheet pan meals are always the way I go. You combine a meat and some veggies on a cookie sheet and let it bake. One pan, easy prep, and about 30 minutes is all you need.
We have been loving this sheet pan garlic ranch roasted potatoes and pork. It’s perfectly seasoned, tastes delicious, and is incredibly easy to make.
I am super picky about the meat that I use. I have always believed that quality is best when it comes to meat products which is why I was so excited to see Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork at Walmart when I went grocery shopping the other day.
Now, lets take a minute and talk about that beautiful pork.
I’ll be honest and say that I don’t try a lot of different meats. I tend to stick to the usual. So if you’ve never tried cooking with pork or maybe you’re scared to branch out of your usual meat, then you will want to buy some Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork because it’s high quality, easy to prepare, and you can create a delicious weeknight meal with minimal ingredients and time.
Plus, Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork comes trimmed and ready to cook. Which is a huge plus for me. I love that! It’s naturally tender and juicy and has no added steroids, hormones, or artificial ingredients.
You’ll want to let the potatoes cook first so that they will bake all the way through. You then add those beautiful Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops onto the sheet pan and let it cook some more.
It really is so easy and perfect for those busy weeknights when you still want to get a healthy and nutritious dinner on the dinner table for your family.
It’s also a mostly complete meal. I love to serve this with some sliced fruit on the side. And if you have any leftovers it’s also really good chopped up in a salad the next day for lunch.
You are going to love this! Quick, simple, and delicious. Basically the perfect meal 🙂
You can find Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork product in the meat area at your local Walmart.
Serves 4 adult servings
Dinner can be ready in a hurry with Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops and chopped potatoes roasted in an easy garlic ranch seasoning mix. One sheet pan and about 30 minutes is all you need for a healthy and delicious weeknight meal.
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 4-5 Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 1/2 lbs red potatoes, chopped in 2" pieces
- 1 packet (1 oz) ranch seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Generously spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ranch seasoning mix (do not prepare), olive oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, and pepper.
- Put your chopped potatoes in a large mixing bowl and drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix over the potatoes. Mix together so that all potatoes are coated.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet and let cook for 20 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking place the pork on a plate and pour the remaining seasoning mix over the pork. Make sure all the pork is coated. Let sit and marinate while the potatoes cook.
- After the potatoes are done cooking, pull out your sheet pan. Stir and turn the potatoes and then move the potatoes to either side of the sheet pan. Place the pork down the middle of the sheet pan. Put back in the oven.
- Let cook for 10-15 minutes or until pork is at the correct temperature.
- Serve immediately.
To get a nice color and some crisp place the sheet pan under the broiler after the cook time. Watch carefully because it can burn quickly. You will only need to put it under the broiler for maybe 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST