Cute miniature teddy bear racing cars. Kids will absolutely love making these fun treats. 4 ingredients and only a few minutes is all it takes!
Since this is a family food blog (and fun activities too!) I figured it would only be fitting to share some really cute & fun kids food. Maybe it’s just mine, but kids go crazy for stuff like this. They get to create something, and then they get to enjoy a fun snack. These would be a perfect afternoon snack, a birthday party activity, a playdate treat, preschool fun, or the perfect activity to do for a family night.
You only need 4 things to make these:
1. teddy grahams (any flavor/variety, I use the honey or cinnamon)
2. mini m&m’s (I know the picture shows regular m&m’s also but I find that the mini work better, use whichever one you want)
3.small tube of white frosting
4. 1 pack of fun size chocolate bars
How to Make:
1. Take a candy bar and cut a slit into the top half of it. This is where the ‘bear’ will sit. Do not cut all the way down, you just want to make a slit and then make room for the bear to sit.
2. Take your tube of white frosting and put some on the bottom (feet) of the teddy graham. Place it inside your small slit you just cut.
3. Take your tube of frosting and put it on one side of the m&m. Stick the frosted side onto the chocolate bar (where the wheels would go). I make my m&m wheels level with the bottom of the chocolate bar.
4. Let sit for a couple of minutes.
That’s it! So simple even for little hands to do. My kids were super impressed with themselves that they made a ‘teddy bear race car’ 🙂 I love fun kid food, so trust me, there will be many more of these ideas to come! Have a great weekend 🙂