This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareTheJoy #CollectiveBias
Celebrate this Holiday season with this no bake eggnog pumpkin pie! Everyone’s favorite holiday flavors combined into one easy no-bake pie and topped with Reddi-wip® and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Is anyone else so excited for Holiday & Christmas baking?? I know am! I always look forward to planning out what treats we want to make. My kids like to help me too. We love to browse recipe books together and Pinterest. If it was was up to them we would make hundreds of things; but we have to narrow the list down 🙂
We love making treats for my kids’ bus driver, teachers, friends, and cookie plates for neighbors. Being in the kitchen and baking is my favorite thing to do so it’s no wonder that I look forward to this time of year.
I love this no bake eggnog pumpkin pie because it combines two holiday favorites into one easy dessert. It just takes a few minutes on the stove top to get the mixture nice and thick. You combine some brown sugar, spices & salt, some gelatin powder (which can be found in the baking aisle), eggs, pure pumpkin, and some eggnog. Pour it into your cooked and cooled pie crust and then be sure and allow several hours for it to set up in the fridge. This is not one of those pies that you can make right when you need it. I liked it best after it had sat in the fridge for overnight.
Oh, and the best part is that topping of Reddi-wip 🙂 Oh, how I love that stuff. So creamy and delicious, and I don’t have to spend hours whipping my own cream. Which saves me time to bake other yummy treats. I also sprinkled my pie with cinnamon. It makes it look pretty and adds a nice warm spice flavor.
What are you baking up in your kitchen this Holiday season? Let me know in the comments below!
Do you want more recipes featuring Reddi-wip and Eggnog? Visit HERE for lots of yummy ideas.
- 1 pie crust, baked and cooled
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 large egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 can (15 oz) pure pumpkin
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- In a medium saucepan combine unflavored gelatin, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, egg yolks, eggnog, and pumpkin.
- Cook and stir (constantly) over medium high heat until gelatin dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium and continue stirring until mixture is thickened.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust and keep in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight so it can set.
- Top with Reddi-wip and a sprinkling of cinnamon.
I bought my Reddi-wip and eggnog from Walmart so be sure to pick yourself up some the next time you do some shopping. You can find it with the other milks and creamers in the dairy section.