These oven roasted chicken and vegetables are a one pan dinner! Chunks of tender & perfectly seasoned veggies and chicken. A healthy lunch or dinner that everyone will love.
I am still going strong on my no-sugar January! I can’t believe it but I have actually gone 4 days with no sugar of any kind. I know 4 days does not seem like a lot but for me it is. With 4 kids and a food blog there is always something sugary and sweet happening in my kitchen.
I can tell that I am missing some of the more indulgent and yummy foods because as these oven roasted chicken and vegetables were baking I could have sworn that I was smelling pizza. I think it’s the Italian seasoning. Or my brain is going through sugar and yummy food withdrawals…..
When I am trying to eat healthier this is my go-to meal. I love it for lunch or dinner. And I love that it’s so versatile. Don’t like tomatoes? Leave them out or use baby carrots instead. Love potatoes like me? Add some chopped sweet potatoes or red potato to the mix. If you don’t care for Italian seasoning (it can be peppery to some) just use dried basil, parsley, garlic powder, etc….. the options are endless.
Hope you all have a fantastic day. Thanks for visiting.
You can use any vegetables you want! I've added chunked potatoes and baby carrots (cut in half first). You can also change up the seasonings depending on your preference, if wanted.
475 degrees may seem high but it cooks everything fast and it gives the veggies ad chicken some nice char to them. It's really delicious.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Heat oven to 475 degrees.
- Cut chicken breasts, bell peppers, zucchini, and broccoli into bite-sized chunks. Cut the grape tomatoes in half.
- Place the cut chicken and vegetables onto a cookie sheet. Drizzle olive oil over it. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning over it. Mix up the chicken and vegetables so that everything is coated in olive oil and seasonings.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST ♥ ♥