Fresh raspberries covered in a raspberry gelatin glaze and topped with some whipped cream. This Raspberry Jell-O Pie is easy, fresh, so delicious and the perfect dessert for summer when berries are ripe and plentiful.
Jell-O is either one of those things that people love or hate. Me? I LOVE Jell-O! One of my favorite recipes on the blog is this Rainbow Jello. So fruity, creamy, and comes in so colorful. Hopefully, even if you don’t love Jell-O, you will still look at this recipe today.
- You can use whatever pie crust you want. Make it from scratch, buy a premade graham cracker crust, a store-bought shortbread crust, make your own crust with graham crackers or cookies, etc….. As you can see, this pie is so versatile. When I make this again, I think I will use a graham cracker crust because my crust cracked and when I poured the raspberry gelatin over the raspberries, which resulted in it all draining to the bottom of the pie plate through the cracks in my crust. Not cool!
- Use 4-5 cups fresh berries plus more if you want a pretty garnish for the top the you will need additional raspberries. Honestly, if I were not taking a picture for a blog then I would have not bought the additional raspberries for the top. There are plenty of raspberries inside the pie and the touch of whip cream on top is perfection. I don’t think the additional raspberries are needed 🙂
- Whatever pie crust you use, make sure that it is completely cooled before adding the fresh berries and Jell-O mixture.
- To make the whipped cream topping really easy, I always buy a can of the whipped cream and then use that to make the garnish on top of the pie. It’s easy and still looks really nice. Garnish the slices of pie with additional whipped cream, if wanted. Of course, fresh whipped cream would be amazing! Make sure you add some sugar or powdered sugar to sweeten it 🙂
Thanks for stopping by 🙂 I hope you enjoy this recipe!
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry Jell-o
- 4-5 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches), or whatever crust you prefer
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and water. Stir until smooth.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Once boiling, let cook, while stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Mixture should be thick.
- Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Place raspberries in the crust; slowly pour gelatin mixture over berries.
- Chill until set, about 3 hours.
‘PIN’ this image to Pinterest ♥ ♥ ♥
If you love fresh fruit jell-o pies then try this one too!