These fun treats are perfect for little ones to make for Halloween. Uses an easy instant pudding mix + cool whip + crushed cookies! Add some cookies, gummy worms, and pumpkins for a spooky graveyard pudding cup!
Welcome to HALLOWEEN WEEK here on the blog! All week I will be posting fun, delicious, easy, super cute & festive Halloween treats and dinner ideas that you can enjoy with your own family!
I have never liked Halloween. As a kid, I of course loved it for all the candy. But I’ve never gotten into the whole dressing up thing. Since having kids I have come to love Halloween as much as they do! They get so excited about dressing up, picking out their costumes, making fun spooky treats, and of course CANDY!!
I’m starting it off right with these cute little graveyard cups. Little kids can make their own, add their own toppings, and even help mix the pudding + cool whip. They’re so easy and stinkin’ adorable, right?!?
I chose to go with Milano cookies as the headstone, gummy worms coming out of the ground, and of course those marshmallow pumpkins —–> my kids are obsessed with these! You can use any treat/cookie/candy that you want to. After spending several minutes in the cookie aisle at the store, I decided that the Milano cookies were the best shape for the headstone. I actually had never even had one prior to buying them for this recipe. They are yummy! I ate a few and then had to control myself so that my kids would have some for these 🙂
Yields 6 pudding cups
For best results use 2% milk or whole milk
PLAN AHEAD: the pudding needs to sit in the fridge for an hour, or until thick & set
- 1 box (3.4 oz) Instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) cool whip, thawed
- 6 (8-10 oz) clear plastic cups
- Milano cookies, gummy worms, marshmallow pumpkins
- Crushed Oreo cookies, frosting tube in black (to write R.I.P on cookies)
- Mix dry chocolate pudding mix and cold milk in a mixing bowl. Whisk for several minutes until it is creamy, smooth, and no lumps remain. Let sit in the fridge for an hour, or until thick & set.
- Fold in the cool whip and mix gently to combine.
- Portion out into 6 clear plastic cups. Stick the cookie into the pudding and the gummy worm. Sprinkle the top with crushed Oreo cookies and add the pumpkin.
Come back all week for more great Halloween ideas! Enjoy, friends! xoxo