Game Day Dip
No party is complete without this addictive, super simple, and delicious game day dip! Full of beans, corn, avocado, red onion, tomatoes, and a surprise ingredient... Italian salad dressing.
- 1 can (15 oz) great northern white beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can (15 oz) corn (drained)
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced small
- 1 red bell pepper, diced small
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced small
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/3-1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- juice of 1 lime
- salt & pepper, to taste (if wanted)
Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stit together until mixed and everything is coated in salad dressing.
Cover and let refrigerate for 2 hours for best taste and so the flavors can come together. Serve with tortilla chips. Leftovers will stay good for 1 day.
Make sure the beans are really well drained after you rinse them. You don't want extra water in the dip.
I usually end up adding closer to 1/2 cup Italian dressing. It all depends on your preference. Make sure you use an Italian dressing that you love the taste of, as that will be the main seasoning/flavor for the dip.