Sweet Corn Casserole
Sweet Corn Casserole is a comforting side dish that is also great for a Holiday dinner. This corn casserole uses creamed corn, gold n' white corn, sour cream, and a package of cornbread mix.
Servings 10 side dish servings
- 1 can (15 oz) gold n' white corn (drained well)
- 1 can (15 oz) cream style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 package (7 oz) cornbread muffin mix (I use the Martha White brand)
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir together until combined. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
Bake for 40-45 minutes. Edges will be light golden brown and the middle should still be pale and soft looking.
** Mine was done at around 38 minutes. Check the casserole in the last few minutes to make sure it is not cooking too much.
Serve corn casserole warm.