This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy.
7 layers of sweet gooey deliciousness including the ever popular Cadbury Mini Eggs! Graham cracker crust, coconut, pecans, three kinds of chocolate chips, and Cadbury eggs all drizzled with sweetened condensed milk. These Cadbury egg 7 layer magic bars will disappear so fast!
One of my all time favorite desserts are those 7 layer magic bars. Magic bars are traditionally a graham cracker crust, coconut, nuts, chocolate chips all drizzled with a can of sweetened condensed milk. They really are magic because they bake up so chewy and crazy delicious. Plus, they’re so easy to make too. 7 layers of goodness. You just can’t beat that.
This Cadbury egg version just might be my favorite. Am I the only one that looks forward to Easter time just for those Cadbury eggs? You could put those in anything and it would be delicious 🙂
I also have to give a shout out (not that they read this blog or anything….) to my husband’s co-workers. I bake up a lot of treats and let’s just say that I am very grateful that they take them off my hands and eat them! My husband’s an engineer for a commercial construction company here in Maryland so there are always big, hard working appetites coming in and out of his office all day.
My kids on the other hand are not so grateful. I let my kids, and me, have one square each of these bars and my husband took the rest to work. That day after school my son came home so excited to have another one of these. His sad face when I told him I sent them with daddy to work was pretty much heartbreaking.
Mix up some melted butter with crushed graham crackers and press it into your baking pan. Top with coconut and pecans and then here comes the best part; drizzle with a can of sweetened condensed milk (I love that stuff!). Top with 3 kinds of chocolate chips and then some crushed up Cadbury eggs. There you have it! 7 layers of yumminess.
You can use any type of chocolate chips you want. I used milk chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. The dark chips were a bit too bitter, even with all the sugar in here, so I think next time I would definitely use semi-sweet as the recipe calls for.
I just did not have semi-sweet at home and did not feel like taking all 4 kids to the store….. I pretty much would rather do anything else, lol 🙂
The one bad thing about these bars is that you have to let them cool for at least an hour. They need time to cool down and set up. Once cooled, cut into bars and then devour one with a tall glass of cold milk.
Speaking of cold milk my kids are obsessed lately with putting ice in their milk. Is this a thing? Not sure where they learned it but they are convinced now that they can’t drink milk without ice. So I suppose if you want really cold milk then add an ice cube 🙂
I hope you love these as much as we did. My only regret was letting my husband take the leftovers to work….. but then again it’s a good thing because otherwise I am pretty sure I would have eaten more than my fair share.
Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!
Cadbury Egg 7 Layer Magic Bars
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1½ cups chopped Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Heat oven to 350°. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish by lightly spraying with cooking spray or lining with parchment paper. * I prefer to line the pan with parchment paper because then the bars easier to lift out and they can be cut nicely.
- Combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl. Mix together until it's combined (it will be like coarse sand). Press into your prepared pan.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut and pecans over the crust.
- Drizzle the entire can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over.
- Top with the milk chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and chopped Cadbury eggs. Gently press down on the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Let cool in pan for about an hour. Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST