This Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip could not be simpler or easier! Just combine a few ingredients into the slow cooker and let it do all the work. This dip will be ready in just a couple of hours. Serve with baguette slices, crackers, or tortilla chips for a delicious appetizer or snack.
The last 48 hours have been a whirlwind here at the house. We got home from the hospital with baby #4. He was born healthy & has the squishiest, fattest face you ever did see 🙂 It's funny how you forget what life is like with a newborn. No sleep. Spending all day changing diapers. Washing clothes because of baby throw-up and spit-up. Washing bottles. Making bottles. I usually wake up thinking, "what day is it?!?" It's been so fun having a baby in the house. I have not cooked in days but rather have some pretty amazing friends that bring me & the family dinner. I feel so blessed & lucky.
The day before I gave birth I hurried and mixed this cheesy spinach artichoke dip together and threw it in the crock pot. Ta da! It was delicious and so easy to make. I guess my point is that if I can make it while having somewhat regular contractions, then anyone can 🙂 Seriously, it's so easy and perfect to whip up for a pre-thanksgiving dinner appetizer or for a party, or a snack. It would be great for anything.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 bag (10 oz) baby spinach roughly chopped
- 1 can (13.75 oz) artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 bar (8 oz) cream cheese cut into chunks
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Spray the insert of the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir together. It won't be perfectly combined but just mix it as best as you can.
- Dump into the slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours. Stir before serving and season with extra salt & pepper, if necessary.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST ♥ ♥