Ranch vegetable dip is filled with corn, olives, red pepper, cream cheese, and ranch seasoning mix! So creamy, easy to make, and packed with flavor. Great for a bbq, party, appetizer, or gameday.
I am a big fan of dips and salsa, basically finger foods, for gameday football parties, gatherings, potlucks, or whatever it may be.
This vegetable dip is so simple to make, it’s a make ahead appetizer, and you can add variety to it by serving it with different cracker options for dipping.
We especially love it with Triscuits. You could use any type of cracker for this; Ritz, wheat thins, pita chips, butter crackers are just a few I can think of. But the options are endless.
You could even serve it with vegetable wedges, like carrot sticks, celery sticks, sliced cucumbers for a lower carb/healthier option.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED FOR VEGETABLE DIP
- cream cheese
- chive & onion cream cheese
- ranch seasoning packet
- canned corn
- red bell pepper
- canned chopped black olives
Make this dip ahead of time because it gets better and better the longer it sits in the fridge. I like to make it the night before or early in the morning the day of that I need it.
Be sure and give it a nice stir when you take it out of the fridge. Some liquid will pool in the bottom from the vegetables and you need to stir it up to combine.
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE
- You need 16 oz total of cream cheese for this recipe. There are many ways to mix & match this. Use 2 bars of cream cheese. Use a tub of the garden vegetable cream cheese instead of the chive & onion. I have seen so many varieties of cream cheese so mix and match, and find your favorite.
- Lower fat cream cheese tends to give off more liquid so that’s why I prefer to use the regular, full-fat cream cheese. It provides a thicker, creamier texture, and better flavor.
- Remember to stir this dip after taking it out of the fridge to serve it. Liquid will slightly pool up in the bottom so you want to make sure it’s all mixed in.
- 2 bars (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 oz) corn, drained well
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 can (2.25 oz) chopped olives
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix (DO NOT prepare)
Combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge for about 6 hours to set up and the flavors to combine.
Serve with an assortment of crackers and/or vegetable dippers.
** You can even make this the day before and let it refrigerate overnight.
You need 16 oz total of cream cheese for the recipe. I like using an 8 oz tub of the chive & onion OR garden vegetable cream cheese in place of 1 bar of cream cheese. Use whatever combo you want or just stick to the 2 bars of cream cheese.
I realize the picture shows a packet of buttermilk ranch seasoning mix, but I normally use the regular ranch seasoning mix. I guess the day I made this for the blog I used a buttermilk one. You can use either one you like.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST