Cranberry Cider Sparkling Punch is a delicious, quick & easy, sparkling punch recipe with no alcohol in it. Cranberry juice, Sprite, and sparkling apple cider is all it takes to make this cranberry punch recipe that is perfect for Holiday dinners or gatherings.
If you want more non-alcoholic punch recipes then be sure and try my easy party punch. It tastes like a sparkling homemade fruit punch!
CRANBERRY CIDER PUNCH RECIPE
This cranberry cider punch makes an appearance at my table for every Holiday dinner or Holiday gathering & parties. It's a drink that even the adults love and the kids can drink it too! A perfectly red punch with cranberry juice, sprite, and sparkling apple cider.
I just love a pretty and festive drink for gatherings and I always come home with, or end up with, an empty punch bowl.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
This cranberry cider punch recipe only requires 3 ingredients! The best thing about this punch recipe is that there are so many ways to change it up, but here are the basic ingredients you need to make it.
- Frozen Cranberry Juice Concentrate - Make sure this is thawed before using. It does not need to be entirely liquid but make sure it's softened and if there are frozen chunks, make sure they are softer chunks so it will mix in better with the punch. Plus if it's a little frozen it makes this really delicious and pretty froth on top of the drink.
- Sprite Zero
- Sparkling Apple Cider
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
Here are a few of my tips for this non-alcoholic drink recipe.
- Don't Prepare Ahead of Time : I find that this punch tastes the best, and looks the best, if you make it just right before you need it. The semi-frozen juice concentrate makes this really pretty frothy foam at the top of the drink, and the drink is more 'sparkling' because the Sprite and sparkling apple cider have not gone flat yet. Of course, leftovers are still yummy and we drink them all, but for a party or serving it's best to make it right before you need it.
- Don't Add Ice : I find that if I add ice to the drink dispenser or punch bowl that the punch tastes more watered down. For best results, serve ice inside glass cups if wanted.
- Ingredients Need To Be Cold : Refrigerate the Sprite and sparkling apple cider several days before making this. Everyone prefers a cold drink!
VARIATION & SUBSTITUTION IDEAS
There are so many delicious ways to change up this punch recipe. Here are some ways that I have done and other ideas you can try.
- Sparkling Cider : Use a different variety of sparkling cider. I have seen sparkling apple-grape, sparkling apple-peach, sparkling apple-pear, sparkling apple-pomegranate, and sparkling apple-cranberry. Any of these would work as a substitute for the apple cider.
- Sprite : We love the Sprite Zero in this recipe but you can use regular Sprite or even 7-up products if that's what you prefer. Ginger ale is also a good substitute as well. During Christmastime, Sprite and 7UP both make Holiday flavors that would be good in this punch as well.
- Cranberry Juice : The frozen concentrate is preferred because it helps keep the punch cold and it produces this foamy effect to the punch. If you can't find it for some reason then you can use a different frozen juice concentrate (like apple, cranberry-raspberry, orange, orange-pineapple, etc) or you can use Cranberry Juice. I would recommend using a really good-quality cranberry juice like Simply Cranberry. Or there are tons of options of cranberry juice in the juice aisle. Options like cranberry-grape juice, cranberry-peach juice, cranberry-mango, cranberry-grape juice, cranberry-apple, white-cranberry-peach, cranberry-raspberry, and cranberry-pomegranate.
Here are some variations that we have tried and loved
- Sparkling Apple-Cranberry + Sprite Zero + Frozen Cranberry Juice Concentrate
- Sparkling Apple Cider + Sprite Zero + Frozen Cranberry Raspberry Juice Concentrate
- Sparkling Apple-Pomegranate + 7UP Pomegranate (seasonal flavor) + Frozen Cranberry Juice Concentrate
NON-ALCOHOLIC CRANBERRY CIDER PUNCH FAQ's
- What do I do with Leftovers of this Punch Recipe?
- Leftovers will keep well in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. The 'sparkling' part of the drink will go flat but it's still yummy.
- Can I Make this Ahead of Time?
- I would recommend not making punch recipes ahead of time. You want to make it right before serving. There is more carbonation and 'sparkling' and the drink will be ice cold.
- Can I add Alcohol to this Punch Recipe?
- Yes you can! I actually don't drink alcohol at all so I will be of no help when it comes to suggestions. But yes you can add some!
YOU WILL LOVE THESE OTHER CRANBERRY RECIPES
Cranberry Fluff : This makes an appearance alongside this punch recipe for every holiday dinner! Soft, fluffy, and so good.
Crockpot Cranberry Turkey Breast : Easy to make in the slow cooker with a turkey breast, orange juice, cranberry sauce, and onion soup seasoning mix. No need to clean out a giant turkey with this easy recipe.
Orange Cranberry Bread : So yummy with fresh orange juice, fresh cranberry chunks, and buttermilk.
Cranberry Apple Crisp : Apple slices and fresh cranberries topped with a crisp oat topping. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Cranberry Cider Sparkling Punch
- 1 bottle (2 L) Sprite Zero
- 1 bottle (25.4 oz) Martinelli's Sparkling Cider
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen cranberry juice concentrate thawed
- Combine all ingredients into a large juice pitcher, punch bowl, or drink dispenser. *The recipe makes about 14 cups of juice so make sure you mix it in something that is large enough. If serving a crowd, this punch recipe easily doubles or triples.
If you want to make a pretty garnish for the cups then try this idea. You will need some toothpicks, fresh cranberries, fresh rosemary sprigs (if wanted), and some coarse sanding sugar. Secure the cranberries and rosemary sprig (if using) with a toothpick. Gently spritz it with water and then sprinkle some sanding sugar on it. Gently press down on the sugar if needed. You can also add some sanding sugar to the rims of the cups if wanted.