This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy.
This easy Party Punch recipe is simple to make and tastes like sparkling fruit punch! Bright & fruity flavor with red Hawaiian Punch, pineapple juice, lime juice concentrate, and ginger ale. This punch recipe is perfect for parties, gatherings, and Holiday dinners.
Easy Party Punch Recipe
I love making a fruity and sparkling punch for gatherings and big family Holiday gatherings. This party punch recipe is easy to make thanks to the dump & go ingredients that get all mixed together in a punch bowl or drink dispenser.
Kids and adults will love this non-alcoholic punch recipe with Hawaiian red fruit punch, ginger ale which makes it “sparkling”, pineapple juice, and frozen limeade concentrate.
What You’ll Need To Make Fruit Punch Party Punch
The most important thing you need for this fruit punch recipe is a large punch bowl or drink dispenser.
- Red Hawaiian Punch
- Pineapple Juice
- Ginger Ale
- Frozen Limeade Concentrate
- Garnishes – These are optional, of course, but you can garnish the punch bowl or each individual glass with lime slices, fresh pineapple or frozen pineapple chunks.
Tips For Success
Here are a few of my helpful tips when making this punch.
- Cold Products : Always make sure that the products are refrigerated and cold before making the punch. This helps the drink be cold, obviously, but it also means that there won’t be so much ice needed to cool the drink, which could water down the punch.
- Make Ahead Of Time : You can make this ahead of time but not too far. The carbonation of the ginger ale will go flat eventually, which would make the punch not so “sparkling”. If wanted, go ahead and mix everything together, except for the ginger ale, and then add the carbonated soda right before serving.
- Garnish : For a pretty presentation, add some pineapple chunks and lime slices into the drink dispenser or punch bowl. This makes the punch so pretty and adds a little bit of freshness to the drink. You can also add some fruit garnishes to each cup before serving.
- Large Serving Size : This recipe can easily double or triple. I like to make a batch at a time inside the drink dispenser as needed.
Variation & Substitution Ideas
There are several ways to switch this punch up and make it different each time.
- Frozen Juice Concentrate : Instead of lime juice concentrate, you can use lemonade concentrate or orange juice concentrate. Another great option is frozen white grape juice concentrate.
- Pineapple Juice : Switch it up and use orange juice instead.
- Carbonation : You can use any carbonated soda for this recipe. Here are some variations; Sprite Zero, 7-Up, Cherry 7-Up will all be delicious and provide that fizz and sparkling.
Supplies Needed To Make Easy Punch Recipe
Here are a few supplies that you will need to make party punch. These are an affiliate link, meaning that if you purchase, I will make a very small percentage from the sale. As always, I appreciate the support for the free recipes I post. I will only recommend things that I personally own and love! Promise.
Beverage Dispenser : This is an inexpensive option but still good quality. It is 2.5 gallons which will be plenty to hold the recipe above.
Punch Bowl & Ladle : I love this one. If you’d rather not deal with a dispenser then use a punch bowl with a ladle so everyone can scoop their own from the bowl.
Large Measuring Cups : I love these ones when needing to measure out a large amount of liquid. I own this set and it never fails me.
- 8 cups red Hawaiian Punch
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 4 cups ginger ale
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen limeade concentrate thawed
- fresh lime slices, pineapple chunks optional garnishes
- Mix all ingredients together in a punch bowl or drink dispenser. Garnish the punch with fresh lime slices and/or pineapple chunks.
- If making it ahead of time, wait to add the ginger ale just right before serving.
Did You Make This Recipe?
I'd love to see it! You can share it with me on @togetherasfamilyblog and follow on Pinterest @together-as-family-blog-recipes or Facebook @togetherasfamilyblog for more!
Did you love this recipe?
Make sure to comment below so we can chat about it! Or follow on your favorite social network for even more family recipes.