Make this refreshing Cherry Limeade recipe that only needs 3 ingredients! Maraschino cherries, Sprite, and frozen limeade are all you need for this refreshing, non-alcoholic beverage.
Cherry Limeade Drink Recipe
I love making punch recipes for summertime and family gatherings. I especially love this cherry limeade because it's so simple to make with only 3 ingredients!
It's refreshing, sparkling (non-alcoholic), and it's perfect for all ages.
You only need 3 main ingredients + lime slices for garnish for this recipe. I also share tips so that you can recreate this drink in your own kitchen.
- Maraschino Cherries - You will use the juice from the cherries and then a few of them to garnish the drink with. Make sure you drain the cherries in a colander, with a bowl beneath it, to catch all the juice.
- Frozen Limeade Concentrate - Make sure this is thawed before beginning.
- Sprite - A 2-liter bottle is what you will need. Make sure it's chilled before using.
- Maraschino Cherry, Ice, Lime Slices
How to Make Easy Cherry Limeade
It's so easy to make this! Be sure and read to the bottom of the post where there is a printable recipe card, a pin it button so you can save it to Pinterest, and all the ingredients and detailed instructions.
- Maraschino Cherries : In a colander, with a bowl underneath it, drain the maraschino cherries. Save the cherries for later. Pour the maraschino cherry juice into a large punch bowl or drink dispenser. Add the thawed limeade concentrate. Stir.
- Sparkling : Slowly pour in the Sprite. Gently stir together.
- Garnish : Top the drink, and each individual serving, with lime slices and some of the cherries from the jar.
Tips For Success
- Chill The Sprite : Make sure that the Sprite is chilled before making the drink. I also like to put the jar of maraschino cherries into the fridge to chill as well. The cherries is optional. I just prefer the drink really cold.
- Make It Right Before Serving : This drink is best served immediately after making it. Over time, the sprite will lose it's carbonation and the drink will be flat, without the sparkling aspect of it. Of course, the drink can sit for a couple hours at the party or dinner, or whatever you are serving it at.
- Garnish : Don't forget the garnishes. I like to put some lime slices and cherries into the punch bowl or drink dispenser, as well as on top of each drink individually (if wanted). The fresh limes really make this taste so much better!
Cherry Limeade FAQ's
- Do Leftovers Keep Well?
- Leftover drink will keep well in the fridge, for 1-2 days, but it tastes best within a couple hours of making it.
- As the drink sits, it will lose the carbonation and fizz, so the drink will turn flat.
- Can I Make This Ahead of Time?
- This non-alcoholic punch recipe is best served immediately after making it.
- Serving Suggestions
- Fill a cup with ice and pour some of the cherry limeade over it. Garnish the top with lime slices and a maraschino cherry from the jar.
- For a pretty presentation, make sure you add some lime slices and cherries into the punch bowl or drink dispenser.
More Non-Alcoholic Drink Recipes
- 1 jar (10 oz) maraschino cherries
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen limeade concentrate thawed
- 2 liter Sprite or 7up chilled
For Serving & Garnish
- 3 limes sliced
- maraschino cherries from the jar
- Drain the jar of maraschino cherries, making sure to drain it over a bowl to catch the juice. Set the cherries aside.
- Pour the maraschino cherry juice into a large glass pitcher, drink dispenser, or punch bowl. Add the thawed limeade concentrate and stir to mix together.
- Slowly add in the Sprite or 7up and mix it together. Add some of the maraschino cherries (reserved from the jar) and lime slices on top of the drink. * If wanted you can keep some of the cherries and lime slices to garnish each individual serving.
- Fill a cup with ice and pour some of the cherry limeade over top. Enjoy!