Quick & easy white chocolate peanut butter Reese's fudge only needs 4 Ingredients! So simple and deliciously creamy white chocolate peanut butter fudge that's loaded with white chocolate Reese's miniatures!
WHITE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER REESE'S FUDGE RECIPE
I apologize that I've been MIA recently. Once Thanksgiving is over, it's like non-stop activities and stuff for my family. The other day I was filling in our December calendar and every single night, until Christmas Eve, is something to attend. A program, a church activity, school activities, and Christmas things to do around town.
One thing about me is that I am a homebody and don't do well with lots of stuff to go do. So December is always a challenge for me but I fight through it cause it's Christmas and my kids are SO excited for it all.
During the Holidays, and especially the month of December, quick and easy is the name of the game for me. There are so many things to do so I don't want to be stuck in the kitchen for days trying to make fancy treats.
If you love peanut butter + white chocolate then you will love today's recipe!
I should say, if you're obsessed with the white chocolate Reese's (like me!) then you will need to make this recipe.
The fudge is an easy mix of sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, and a bag of white chocolate chips.
Melt that in a saucepan and then add in more chopped Reese's. Dump into the pan and then sprinkle some more Reese's on top. Let it hang out in the fridge and it's done.
You won't believe how creamy, silky smooth this fudge is. It literally melts in your mouth. It's perfect for a Christmas goody plate, leave it out for Santa, or make it for a party.
Or just make it because you love peanut butter and white chocolate and you want something sweet!
Try these other fudge recipes
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Reese's Fudge
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups chopped white chocolate Reese's peanut butter cups (divided)
- Prepare an 8x8 inch baking dish by lining with parchment paper or tin foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, over medium low heat, combine the condensed milk, white chocolate chips, and peanut butter. Let cook until melted together and smooth. Remember to stir frequently so that it does not burn.
- Once melted and smooth, add in 1 ½ cups of the chopped Reese's and stir together.
- Pour the fudge into your prepared pan and smooth out. It's easiest to use the back of a spoon. Gently press the remaining chopped Reese's on top.
- Let refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set and firm. Cut into small squares.
- Store leftovers in the fridge. Fudge will soften up as it sits out at room temperature. It's yummy straight from the fridge or when it's been out and it's a bit softer. Both ways are delicious!
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST