This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy.
Dinner can be ready in a hurry with this boneless pork chops and potatoes recipe! Roasted in an easy garlic ranch seasoning mix and made in a sheet pan. Healthy, delicious weeknight meal for all the pork chop lovers.
PORK CHOP RECIPE
I am usually not very adventurous when it comes to meat. I pretty much stick with chicken, lean ground beef, and ground turkey. But since starting this blog I’ve noticed and gotten lots of comments about the popularity of pork chop recipes.
So I ventured beyond my comfort zone with this delicious sheet pan pork chops & potato recipe that is seasoned with garlic and ranch.
I originally shared this post a couple of years ago but it has been updated and republished. Original post and recipe is down below.
When I want a quick dinner that can be on the table in about 30 minutes, sheet pan meals are always the way I go. You combine a meat and some veggies on a cookie sheet and let it bake. One pan, easy prep, and about 30 minutes is all you need.
We have been loving this sheet pan garlic ranch roasted potatoes and pork. It’s perfectly seasoned, tastes delicious, and is incredibly easy to make.
All you need are some chopped potatoes, 4-5 boneless pork chops, and an easy garlic ranch seasoning that uses a packet of ranch seasoning mix, fresh garlic, and some seasonings.
You’ll want to let the potatoes cook first so that they will bake all the way through. You then add some boneless Pork Chops onto the sheet pan and let it cook some more.
It really is so easy and perfect for those busy weeknights when you still want to get a healthy and nutritious dinner on the dinner table for your family.
For a pretty presentation sprinkle some chopped parsley on top. My kids actually complain about the “green stuff” so I normally don’t add it but when you’re trying to take pictures that “green stuff” makes it easier and look prettier too 🙂
You are going to love this! Quick, simple, and delicious. Basically the perfect meal!
And it’s also a mostly complete meal. I love to serve this with some sliced fruit on the side. And if you have any leftovers it’s also really good chopped up in a salad the next day for lunch.
Try these other sheet pan recipes
- Honey Garlic Chicken & Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Carrot Cake Bars
- Sheet Pan Pizza
- Oven Roasted Italian Chicken & Vegetables
Sheet Pan Garlic Ranch Pork Chops & Potatoes
- 4-5 boneless pork chops
- 2 1/2 lbs red potatoes (chopped into large bite-sized pieces)
- 1 packet (1 oz) ranch seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or pressed (I use garlic paste)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground oregano
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Generously spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ranch seasoning mix (do not prepare), olive oil, garlic, parsley, pepper, and oregano.
- Put your chopped potatoes in a large mixing bowl and drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix over the potatoes. Mix together so that all potatoes are coated. Place potatoes on prepared baking sheet and let cook for 20 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking place the pork in a bowl and pour the remaining seasoning mix over the pork. Make sure all the pork is coated. Let sit and marinate while the potatoes cook.
- After the potatoes are done cooking, take out the sheet pan and stir the potatoes and then move the potatoes to both sides of the sheet pan. Place the pork down the middle of the sheet pan and put back in the oven.
- Let cook for 10-15 minutes or until pork is at the correct temperature of 160 degrees. Serve immediately.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST