Don't ever buy the jarred pizza sauce again! This homemade pizza sauce is only 2 ingredients + spices, and it's no cook. Simply combine all ingredients into a blender and you have the most amazing and most flavorful pizza sauce in seconds.
I have mentioned it before on this blog that if I can make something myself that tastes way better than the canned or jarred store-bought version, then I will. I love the feeling of making your own stuff. Plus, the flavor of this homemade pizza sauce is better than anything you'll get out of a jar. Promise 🙂
I mean, 2 ingredients + a few spices is all you need. It's too easy not to try at least once. You just combine it all into a blender and blend to your consistency. I blend mine all the way until it's smooth. If you like chunky tomato pieces then just pulse it a few times.
There are so many ways to use this homemade pizza sauce:
Dip for bread sticks
Pepperoni pizza rolls (recipe coming tomorrow!)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Italian diced tomatoes (w/ basil, garlic, oregano)
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- pinch of crushed red pepper, if desired
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor ad blend/pulse until your desired consistency.
- I don't add the crushed red pepper, but if you want a bit of spice then add it.
- Use as needed on top of pizza or in a recipe that calls for pizza sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to Pinterest ♥ ♥