No flour peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are a simple cookie to make, perfect for those with a gluten allergy, and super quick to make! Only a few pantry staple ingredients is all you need for a deliciously sweet cookie with no flour and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate.
I don't cook or bake gluten-free and we have no allergies to worry about in my house. Which after hearing from lots of readers about their allergy struggles with their family, I feel very lucky!
I know there are so many people that eat gluten-free so when I saw these cookies I was intrigued and knew I had to give them a try. I have been more aware lately of trying & creating new recipes with food allergies in mind.
Aside from these having no flour, they are a quick cookie to make with easy ingredients that I would bet most of us have on hand.
If you love peanut butter + chocolate then these will be hard to resist.
These cookies are so rich and sweet and absolutely perfect with a tall glass of cold milk.
I love using milk chocolate chips but if you want a less sweet cookie then use semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips.
You can whip up a batch in about 30 minutes total time. Eat it warm for a melty chocolate cookie treat or let cool completely. If you have any leftovers you can freeze them too!
I hope love these sweet little peanut butter chocolate cookies like we do.
No Flour Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips milk, semi-sweet, or dark
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, baking mat, or spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat/stir together peanut butter, sugars, baking soda, salt, and egg until well-combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into a ball, about the size of a golf ball and place on prepared baking sheet and lightly press down the top to flatten slightly. You don't want the whole cookie flat, just the top.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until cookies turn light golden brown. Allow cookies to cool for 5-10 minutes on baking sheet before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- ** If wanted, press a few additional chocolate chips into the cookies when they come out of the oven. This is what I did.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST