This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy.
Orange Peach Smoothie is an easy smoothie recipe that uses orange juice, frozen peaches, peach yogurt, and honey. This smoothie recipe with frozen fruit and yogurt is great for breakfast or even an after school snack for the kids.
Peach Smoothie Recipe
I have so many family favorite smoothie recipes that I make that I’ve never shared with you all. Which is just a shame because this orange and peach smoothie recipe gets made multiple times a week at my house.
My kids beg and ask for me to make this peach smoothie. Bonus is that it’s so easy to make and the ingredients are easy things to keep on hand all the time.
Ingredients You’ll Need
You only need 4 ingredients to make this peach smoothie with yogurt and orange juice.
- Orange Juice – I LOVE the Simply Orange brand. It is by far the best tasting so that’s what I use for this recipe.
- Peach Yogurt – Feel free to use regular yogurt or Greek yogurt.
- Frozen Sliced Peaches – No need to thaw these, just dump them in straight from the freezer.
- Honey – A little sweetness! Of course, you can add less or more depending on preference.
How To Make A Peach Smoothie with Yogurt
Making a smoothie is as easy as dumping everything into the blender! You want to make sure that you add the liquid first so everything blends up better.
Smoothie : Add the smoothie ingredients in the order listed into the blender; orange juice, frozen peaches, yogurt, and honey. Blend it up until it’s smooth and combined well. Depending on what kind of blender you have, this time can vary. Lots of blenders have a smoothie option that is great to use when making this.
Tips For Success
There are a few things that you can do to ensure a delicious smoothie made at home!
- Use a Good Blender : If you want a smooth and combined smoothie then make sure you have a good, high-quality blender at home. I use a Blendtec but there are so many other options available. Blend the smoothie as long, or as little, as you want to get the consistency you prefer. No need to go out and buy an expensive blender, just make sure that whatever you use, that you blend it long enough to get that smooth and creamy consistency.
- Don’t Thaw The Frozen Peaches : Just put the peaches right into the blender from the freezer.
- Good Quality Orange Juice : Use an orange juice that you love! The flavor really shines through. I am partial to the Simply Orange brand and use it all the time.
- Honey : There is no secret amount of the perfect honey for this recipe. Use as little, or more, honey as you prefer. I find that this smoothie does need honey to help with the acidity, so I would highly suggest at least using some honey.
Variation & Substitution Ideas
There are so many ways to change up this peach smoothie recipe. Here are some options you can try!
- Orange Juice : One of the best ways to switch it up is to use a different flavor of orange juice. I have seen orange pineapple juice at the store, use a low-calorie/low-sugar orange juice, lite orange juice, Dole juice has an orange strawberry banana juice that would be delicious in this smoothie.
- Frozen Fruit : I love the peach flavor of this recipe but you can use any frozen fruit you like. You could use tropical frozen fruit (pineapple, mango, peaches), you could use all frozen mango, or use some mango and some peach. There are lots of options here.
- Yogurt : Greek yogurt or regular can be used. Greek yogurt will slightly change the taste of the smoothie just because there is less sugar and it’s more tart. Use a lite yogurt, or the light & fit Greek yogurt, you can also use any flavor yogurt as well.
- Honey : I am not super familiar with honey substitutes but I know there are some out there. Maple syrup or agave nectar are both great substitute options.
Peach Smoothie FAQ’s
- Can I Make This Smoothie With Less Sugar?
- Of course! Depending on what ingredients you choose to use, will totally affect the nutrition information and sugar content of this fruit smoothie.
- Make sure you use a lite or reduced-sugar orange juice.
- Use greek yogurt instead of regular yogurt.
- Use less honey or substitute with something else that better fits your dietary needs (maple syrup, agave nectar).
- Can I Store Leftover Smoothie?
- I would recommend not storing leftovers. Leftovers will separate. This smoothie recipe is so simple to make less of it, for maybe 1 serving, if needed. I would recommend halving the recipe if you only want 1-2 servings.
- How Do I Get My Smoothie Blended Smooth?
- It’s important that when you are making a smoothie with frozen fruit that you blend it long enough. Depending on what kind of blender you use, will change the amount of time this takes. Blend until everything is smooth and combined. On my blendtec there is a smoothie setting that runs a cycle of 65 seconds.
- Make sure you also add the ingredients in the order listed. You want to start with the liquid first anytime you make a smoothie.
Orange Peach Smoothie
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 1 cup peach yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- Add the ingredients into the blender in the order listed; orange juice, frozen peaches, yogurt, and honey.
- Blend it until everything is smooth, creamy, and combined. It takes about 1 minute in my blender.