The ultimate collection of tried & tested family favorite no bake pie recipes. These pie recipes are perfect for Thanksgiving dessert or any Holiday dinner. Great for summertime picnics and easy weeknight family dessert.
NO BAKE PIE RECIPES
My favorite thing to make for Thanksgiving is dessert! Of course 🙂 I love it because dessert can be made ahead of time so it’s ready for the big day, and because I love no bake pies!
No bake pies NEED to be made ahead of time so they have time to chill out in the fridge overnight. Which makes them the perfect dessert for a busy day like Thanksgiving day.
If you decide to garnish the top of the pie then be sure you do that just before serving. Here are some ideas to garnish the pies.
- Use a can of spray whipped cream (so easy) and make the pretty whipped cream circles around the pie
- Whip your own cream. For every 1 cup of heavy whipping cream you use, add about 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar to sweeten it up slightly. Add the cream and powdered sugar into a mixing bowl and then beat it until it’s thick and stabilized. This takes several minutes so be patient. Start at a low speed and then gradually increase the speed as the cream gets thicker.
- I love to decorate with little pieces of candy. If I make the Oreo pie I buy the mini Oreos and place those on top of the pie. Or the Heath pie, buy some extra candy bars to decorate the pie with.
- You can even just garnish each piece of pie with a dollop of Cool Whip too.
- I prefer to whip my own cream + powdered sugar. It tastes the best and it’s worth the effort.
Click on the picture to go directly to the recipe. Happy Thanksgiving planning to everyone.
PIN this collection to PINTEREST to save it!