PEANUT BUTTER GREEK YOGURT APPLE DIP
If you or your kids are the type that need something to dip their apples in then this peanut butter greek yogurt apple dip will be a family favorite.
Only 3 easy ingredients needed to make this deliciously sweet apple dip.
ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR THIS APPLE DIP
Vanilla Greek Yogurt - I have only ever used the vanilla yogurt in this recipe but if you want something less sweet then go ahead and use plain yogurt. Or if you really don't like Greek yogurt then vanilla yogurt will work just fine as well.
Peanut Butter - We prefer this recipe with creamy peanut butter (Peter Pan Honey Roasted Peanut Butter is our favorite) but feel free to use any peanut butter you want to. I have used all different kinds and it's been delicious each time.
MY TIPS FOR THIS PEANUT BUTTER GREEK YOGURT APPLE DIP
- My family (especially me!) loves to dip Oreo cookies or Nutter Butter Cookies in this apple dip. It's really good and satisfies my sweet tooth in the later afternoon.
- Any fruit is yummy with this. Serve on a fruit platter if wanted. Or keep it simple and just serve with some apple slices for an easy after school snack.
- Leftovers will keep in the fridge for several days. The dip is really good cold too so we just eat it right out of the fridge.
TRY THESE OTHER SNACK RECIPES THAT KIDS WILL LOVE
- cinnamon & sugar banana muffins
- chocolate chip banana snack bars
- no flour monster cookie bars
- chocolate chip banana muffins
- one bowl applesauce muffins
- chocolate chip zucchini muffins
- frozen banana yogurt pops
Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Apple Dip
- 1 container (5.3 oz) vanilla greek yogurt
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Combine the yogurt, peanut butter, and honey into a small mixing bowl. Stir together until mixed well.
- We love this served with apples but you can really use anything you want! Keep leftovers stored in the fridge, covered, for several days.
I made this recipe and I love it. However, I'm wondering how good it is for me or not? Any ideas or thoughts on this?
This dip is so yummy! Thanks!
I tried making the cream cheese version with the brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla. I added cinnamon even, which made it taste better. It was just too sweet. My kids wanted a healthier apple dip. So, I tried this one! Absolutely loved it!! Simply perfect and even tasted better.
Very quick and delicious. I only had regular plain yogurt and it was still wonderful!
So glad regular yogurt worked for you! I'm so happy you liked the recipe!