This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy.
NO BAKE ORANGE CREAMSICLE PIE
I have been so excited to share this orange creamsicle pie recipe with you!! I love the bright and light flavor of orange in desserts. Try this orange pineapple cake for another recipe with that bright citrus flavor.
My love for no bake desserts and especially pies runs deep. They’re so simple to make, easy for anyone, and it’s almost impossible to mess it up which means you get perfect results every single time.
Plus you’ll only need a few ingredients and one bowl!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR ORANGE CREAMSICLE PIE
- graham cracker crust
- cream cheese
- sweetened condensed milk
- orange juice
- fresh orange zest
- cool whip
- vanilla pudding
MY TIPS FOR MAKING ORANGE CREAMSICLE PIE
Read the directions carefully
- There are two ingredients that are divided and used in two different mixes. Read the recipe carefully so you are adding the right amount in with the correct mixture.
Use a good quality pulp-free orange juice
- For best results make sure you are using a quality orange juice. I prefer Tropicana when I make this. Also, make sure it’s pulp-free unless of course you like the pulp in it. I don’t think it would be very appetizing in this pie, but if you want it then go for it.
Use real cream cheese and regular instant pudding
- For best texture, thickness, and taste I suggest using the real, full-fat cream cheese and the regular instant pudding mix. You could always experiment and I am sure it would work but the thick texture may be different.
Substitute with fresh squeezed orange juice
- If you prefer fresh orange juice then squeeze oranges to get the juice needed.
Make the pie the night before
- I love making no bake pies the day before because the longer they sit in the fridge the thicker it becomes and the flavor intensifies (in a good way!). You need at least 8 hours of refrigeration but overnight is preferred.
TRY THESE OTHER NO BAKE PIE RECIPES
No Bake Orange Creamsicle Pie
- 1 (6 oz) ready-to-use graham cracker crust
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) cool whip thawed
- zest of 1 orange
- 1/3 cup pulp-free orange juice
- 1 box (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding
- Combine softened cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the sweetened condensed milk (reserve the rest for later) into a mixing bowl. Beat with a mixer until well blended. Add 1/2 cup of the cool whip (reserve the rest for later) and beat together until combined. Spread onto the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- In the same bowl, combine the remaining sweetened condensed milk, fresh orange zest, orange juice, and the dry instant pudding mix. Beat together with a mixer for 2 minutes. Stir in the remaining cool whip. Spread onto the 1st layer in the pie crust and spread out evenly.
- Cover with the enclosed lid and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. I prefer to refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with freshly whipped cream and orange zest, if wanted.