Orange Creamsicle Pie is a no bake dessert that is so refreshing and full of sweet orange cream flavor. Made easy with a prepared graham cracker crust, a sweet cream layer, and a light & fluffy orange layer with orange juice and fresh orange zest.
NO BAKE ORANGE CREAMSICLE PIE
I have been so excited to share this orange creamsicle pie recipe with you!!
My love for no bake pies runs deep. They’re so simple to make, easy for anyone, and it’s almost impossible to mess it up which means you get perfect results every single time.
Plus you’ll only need a few ingredients and one bowl!
Just looking at the ingredients list lets you know that this pie could be nothing but delicious.
- graham cracker crust
- cream cheese
- sweetened condensed milk
- orange juice
- fresh orange zest
- cool whip
- vanilla pudding
I mean really?! I am so excited for you to try this 🙂
MY TIPS FOR MAKING ORANGE CREAMSICLE PIE
- Read the directions beforehand. There are two ingredients that are divided and used in two different mixes.
- Use a really good quality pulp-free orange juice for best results. I love Tropicana and always have it in my fridge, so that’s what I used.
- For best taste and texture, use the real cream cheese (not lite) and use real pudding (not sugar-free).
- If you really want to get fancy, squeeze oranges to get the 1/3 cup juice needed.
- I prefer to refrigerate all no bake pies overnight. But if needed, this pie can be refrigerated for at least 6 hours and be fine.
TRY THESE OTHER NO BAKE PIE RECIPES
- No Bake Key Lime Pie
- Black Forest Cheesecake Pie
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Cream Pie
- Snickers Pie
- Oreo Cream Pie
No Bake Orange Creamsicle Pie
- 1 (6 oz) ready-to-use graham cracker crust
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) cool whip, thawed
- zest of 1 orange
- 1/3 cup pulp-free orange juice
- 1 box (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding
- Combine softened cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the sweetened condensed milk (reserve the rest for later) into a mixing bowl. Beat with a mixer until well blended. Add 1/2 cup of the cool whip (reserve the rest for later) and beat together until combined. Spread onto the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- In the same bowl, combine the remaining sweetened condensed milk, fresh orange zest, orange juice, and the dry instant pudding mix. Beat together with a mixer for 2 minutes. Stir in the remaining cool whip. Spread onto the 1st layer in the pie crust and spread out evenly.
- Cover with the enclosed lid and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or overnight is even better.
- Garnish with freshly whipped cream and orange zest, if wanted.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO PINTEREST