S'mores Krispie Bars are packed with Golden Grahams cereal, gooey marshmallows, mini marshmallows, and Hershey's milk chocolate pieces to bring you the taste of a campfire s'more but in an easy, one pan, no bake s'mores krispie bar. These will remind you of summer campfires all year long without the campfire smell!
S'MORES KRISPIE BARS WITH GOLDEN GRAHAMS
I love getting my s'mores fix without having to deal with all the dirt, fire, and especially that campfire smell that seems to stay in your hair and clothes until the end of time. These s'mores Krispie bars are an easy, no bake way to eat a s'mores.
Everything you love about classic s'mores like marshmallows, graham crackers, and milk chocolate but in an easy to eat treat bar.
HOW TO MAKE S'MORES KRISPIE BARS
All you need are 4 easy ingredients for this recipe. You will also need a 9x13 baking pan and some cooking spray. I like to use the pre-cut parchment sheets and lay one inside my pan when I make these. If you line the pan with parchment paper or tin foil, you will want to lightly spray the tin foil or parchment paper with cooking spray to ensure that they come out easily.
Golden Grahams Cereal - You need 6.5 cups for this recipe and the smaller sized box (11.7 oz) is perfect for that.
Butter - I use salted to help balance out all the sweet
Mini Marshmallows - You need a total of 7 cups for the recipe. 6 cups will melt with the butter and then the additional 1 cup of mini marshmallows will be added into the cereal mix. I love the combination of gooey marshmallows + whole soft marshmallows in my Krispie treats.
Hershey's Milk Chocolate - These are the checkout stand sized candy bars. You will need three of these bars.
TIPS & HELPFUL HINTS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE
- To help when spreading out the Golden Grahams mixture be sure and spray the back of a metal spoon well with cooking spray. This will help you spread the gooey mixture. It will still be a mess but this helps a little.
- Measure out the Golden Grahams cereal into a large bowl before starting. This way it's all ready to go once the marshmallows and butter are melted.
- Break up the candy bars into the squares before starting. Like with the cereal, this helps with the process once the marshmallows are melted and you can immediately begin making the krispie treat bars.
- These can be eaten right away or let them sit at room temperature for a couple of hours before serving.
- Any leftovers can be stored, at room temperature, in an airtight container or inside a gallon-sized Ziploc bag.
TRY THESE OTHER KRISPIE TREATS
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Rice Krispie Treats - The best cinnamon & sugar cereal made into a Rice Krispie bar!
Circus Animal Cookie Rice Krispie Treats - These gorgeous pink Rice Krispie treats are full of sprinkles and those delicious pink and white cookies.
Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats - Classic peanut butter + chocolate mixed together in a Rice Krispie treat.
Fruity Pebbles Marshmallow Treats - Gooey and so colorful. These Krispie bars use fruity pebbles cereal.
S'mores Krispie Bars
- 6½ cups golden grahams cereal
- 4 tablespoons butter I use salted
- 7 cups mini marshmallows divided
- 3 bars (1.55 oz each) Hershey's milk chocolate bars
- Prepare a 9x13 baking dish by spraying it well with cooking spray OR line it with tin foil or parchment paper that has been sprayed lightly. Set aside.
- Measure out the golden grahams cereal into a large mixing bowl.
- Break apart the Hershey's chocolate bars into the squares.
- In a large pot, over medium heat, melt 6 cups of mini marshmallows and the butter together until it's completely smooth and combined. * You will need to watch it carefully, and stir it often, to prevent burning. Make sure the heat is not too high. You want to cook it low and slow.
- Pour the melted marshmallows into the mixing bowl along with the remaining 1 cup of mini marshmallows. Stir together until combined.
- Gently press half of the golden grahams mixture into the prepared pan. Top with half of the Hershey chocolate squares, and then top it off with the remaining golden grahams mixture. * This will be a sticky job. I like to spray my finger tips with cooking spray OR spray the back of a metal spoon with cooking spray to help spread the gooey mixture.
- Press the reamining Hershey's squares onto the tops of the bars.
- You can eat these right away or let them sit at room temperature to cool down a bit and come together. Store leftovers, at room temperature, in a covered container or a gallon-sized Ziploc bag.