S’mores krispie bars are packed with Golden grahams, gooey marshmallows, and Hershey chocolate pieces to bring you the taste of a campfire s’more but in an easy, one pan, no bake s’mores krispie bar! These will remind you of summer campfires all year long!
S’mores just scream summer to me! I don’t know if it’s just me but every time I eat a s’more I instantly think of fire pits in the backyard, long summer nights, hot humid days, camping, and I think gooey!
That toasty marshmallow, the crisp sweet graham cracker, and then the best part…… chocolate!
I love these s’mores bars because they have all those flavors! The gooey chocolate in the middle, plus chocolate pieces on top, the toasted marshmallows, and the crisp graham crackers. You guys! These are so so so yummy. And not as messy as the real campfire s’mores 🙂
We have a fire pit in our backyard and our kids always want to have a fire and make s’mores. But without fail, every time we do this everything and everyone is just a gooey mess afterwards. Melted chocolate on clothes and sticky hands. Good messy memories!
Hope your summer is full of sunshine, vacations, and gooey chocolatey s’mores! Enjoy friends.
S'mores krispie bars are packed with Golden grahams, gooey marshmallows, and Hershey chocolate pieces to bring you the taste of a campfire s'more but in an easy, one pan, no bake s'mores krispie bar! These will remind you of summer campfires all year long!
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 6 1/2 cups golden grahams cereal
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 bag (10 oz) mini marshmallows
- 3 Hershey chocolate bars (1.55 oz)
- Prepare a 9x13 baking dish by spraying with cooking spray (lightly) or lining with parchment paper or tin foil. Set aside.
- Measure out your golden grahams and place them in a bowl.
- Break the chocolate bars into their squares.
- In large pot, over medium heat, melt butter and marshmallows together while stirring occasionally.
- Once melted and combined pour the cereal into the marshmallow mixture and stir until all cereal is evenly coated.
- Pour half the mixture into the prepared dish. Spray the back of a metal tablespoon with cooking spray and use it flatten out the krispie bars. Place half of the chocolate squares on top. Pour the remaining half of cereal mixture on top and use the spoon to flatten out. Gently press the remaining chocolate squares on top.
- Let sit (at room temperature) for a couple of hours to come together, eat right away for a yummy gooey mess, or keep in the fridge so they set up completely.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST