PEPPERMINT BARK PRETZEL BITES
These addicting & delicious little peppermint bark pretzel bites are the best Holiday treat! Once I see those Hershey Candy Cane Kisses at the store I always buy several bags so we can make these pretzel treats more than once!
The best part is that kids can basically make the entire recipe themselves. My kids always love to help me in the kitchen but sometimes it can be hard to find the “right job” for them 🙂
HOW TO MAKE THIS PEPPERMINT BARK RECIPE
- Lay the square pretzels on a cookie sheet. You can make as little or as many as you want, just make sure that you have enough Hershey Candy Cane Kisses and M&M’s for each one of the pretzels.
- Unwrap the Candy Cane Kisses and place one on each pretzel square.
- Cook for 4 minutes.
- Press a Christmas m&m onto each softened Hershey Kiss and gently press down. Sprinkle the warm chocolate with Christmas sprinkles if wanted.
INGREDIENTS FOR EASY PEPPERMINT BARK PRETZELS
Square Pretzels – These are usually found by the name brand of Snyder’s. I prefer the square pretzels when making this recipe but if you really can’t find them then regular pretzels will work in it’s place.
Hershey Candy Cane Kisses – Basically the best Christmas treat ever, right?! Unwrap these babies so they’re ready to go. This is the perfect way to get kids involved. There are 63 Hershey Kisses in the bag so you can yield 63 of these pepermint bark pretzel bites. Make more or less depending on the need.
White Peppermint M&M’s – These should be readily available most everywhere but if for some reason you can’t find them, then get a bag of the Christmas Mix M&M’s.
Christmas Sprinkles – These are totally optional, but in my house they’re not! We love adding some festive sprinkles on tops of these peppermint bark pretzel bites. Be sure and sprinkle them on when the chocolate is warm so they will stick. I like to add the sprinkles on after I finish one row of pretzels.
TRY THESE OTHER CHRISTMAS TREAT RECIPES
- Chocolate Fudge Christmas Goody Bars
- Christmas Monster Cookie Dough Dip
- Gingerbread Christmas Trees
- Mint Oreo Fudge
- Triple Layer Cracker Toffee
Peppermint Bark Pretzel Bites
- 1 bag (10 oz) Hershey Candy Cane Kisses (unwrapped)
- 1 bag white chocolate peppermint m&m's
- square pretzels
- Christmas sprinkles, optional
- Heat oven to 250 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Lay out 63 pretzels on the cookie sheet and place an unwrapped candy cane Hershey kiss on each pretzel. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Immediately press a peppermint m&m on top of each Hershey kiss. If wanted, sprinkle some Christmas sprinkles on each one.
- Let the cookie sheet sit out on the counter for 2 hours so the hershey kiss has time to harden up. Eat & enjoy!