Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps are an easy, no oven dinner that are totally delicious. Uses a rotisserie chicken for maximum flavor and an easy homemade Caesar dressing using staple pantry ingredients. All the flavors you love in a classic chicken Caesar salad but rolled up in a flour tortilla.
I have to confess that I love anything wrapped up in a flour tortilla. I love wraps because you can prepare the toppings ahead of time and then when it’s dinnertime, set them out buffet style and everyone can go to town building their own wrap!
These chicken Caesar salad wraps have all the flavors you love in the classic Caesar salad; tender chicken, tomato, parmesan cheese, crunchy croutons, and a flavorful Caesar salad dressing all rolled up in a flour tortilla. They make for a great no oven dinner that can be prepared ahead of time, the leftovers are just as good for lunch the next day, or take them on a picnic.
Feel free to use any type of tortilla that you want. Herb, spinach, wheat, etc. Just make sure they are the larger size of tortilla. I always use the package labeled ‘burrito style’ because they are big enough to hold all the stuff 🙂
These wraps also use a rotisserie chicken. The best rotisserie chickens, like literally the best ever, are at Costco. Oh how I love Costco. I actually live 25 miles away from a Costco and I have determined that the next time we move I need to make sure we are closer to one. Whenever I go there I always grab a rotisserie chicken because they are perfect to use for wraps. It’s already seasoned and it shreds so nicely. Just be sure to shred it while it’s warm so it’s easier.
And let’s not forget about that homemade Caesar dressing. Oh wow it’s delicious. If you really want to you can just use your favorite bottled Caesar dressing but I promise you that you’ll be missing out. Just a few simple ingredients is all you need to make your own and it really makes these wraps so deliciously yummy.
If you want extra sauce to spread inside your wraps then go ahead and double the Caesar salad dressing recipe. Mix half of it with the chicken and save the other half to spread on the tortilla when you assemble the wraps.
If you love wraps like we do then be sure to also try these SANTA FE CHICKEN SALAD WRAPS too ♥
Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup olive oil I use extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian blend cheese or Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice about 1 large lemon
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic finely minced or pressed
- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded (about 3 cups)
- 1 9 oz bag chopped romaine lettuce
- Grape tomatoes halved
- crushed croutons
- Italian blend shredded cheese or Parmesan cheese
- In a mixing bowl combine the Caesar salad dressing ingredients and stir together with a whisk until combined.
- Combine the dressing and the shredded rotisserie chicken and mix together.
- To assemble wraps: place desired amount of Caesar salad chicken, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, crushed croutons, and shredded Italian blend cheese (or parmesan cheese). Fold in the sides and then roll up like a burrito. Cut in half and serve.