Fresh, crisp broccoli, mozzarella cheese chunks, peas, red onion, and crispy bacon with an easy sweet mayo dressing. This mozzarella bacon broccoli salad comes together easily and makes for a great side dish!
This is a recipe that I meant to post back in the early days of summer because it’s perfect for a BBQ or potluck. Well, I forgot about this post only to remember it the other day when I was craving broccoli salad 🙂 So, here it is. Maybe a little late but I just had to share it before Fall comes and these summer days are over.
I have this BACON & MANDARIN BROCCOLI SALAD on the blog and it is hands down my very favorite broccoli salad. Ever! It does take a bit extra work because the dressing part of the salad (typically a mayo based dressing in these salads) is actually a homemade dressing that you make over the stove top. Takes some time but it is so worth it. This mozzarella bacon broccoli salad is so easy to throw together. If want an easy & delicious version of broccoli salad then try this one.
Crisp broccoli, chunks of mozzarella cheese, tender green peas, red onion, and the all-time favorite bacon make this salad so yummy and the perfect blend of flavor and textures. The dressing is a very simple mixture of mayo, sugar, and some vinegar. Super easy but it adds so much flavor to this salad.
As it sits in the fridge the dressing will settle at the bottom. Just stir everything together when you take it out of the fridge to serve it.
- 2 lbs fresh broccoli, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 block (8 oz) mozzarella cheese, cubed small
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (or 1/3 cup, depending on preference)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- In a large salad bowl, combine the broccoli, bacon, cubed cheese, and red onion.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk together until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and stir together to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-3 before serving.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to Pinterest ♥ ♥