Yes! 3 ingredients is all you need for insanely delicious cinnamon rolls that taste like they came straight from the bakery. Make the night before, let them rise in the morning, and then bake them. Your house will smell amazing and you’ll have the easiest 3 ingredient cinnamon rolls recipe ever.
I have been so excited about this post! For a few reasons. 1) Only 3 ingredients to awesome, ooey gooey cinnamon rolls….. I mean what could be better?! 2) They’re super easy because you make them the night before and then let rise in the morning before baking. 3) Easy, and delicious recipes that involve some short cuts make me really really happy 🙂
I’m not lying. 3 ingredients is all you need! Be sure and buy the small box of cook n’ serve pudding. Don’t get it confused with the instant pudding. As you can see in the picture is will say Cook n’ Serve on the front. I’ll be honest and say that it took me about 3 different stored to find the Rhodes frozen cinnamon rolls so keep you’re eye open when you’re grocery shopping. When you see them snatch those babies up and makes these cinnamon rolls.
Have you ever seen a pan of something more glorious than these ⇑. I haven’t. I kind of wish I had all the ingredient so I could make them again.
Here is a visual of the steps. First is laying the frozen in the pan, sprinkling with the Cook n’ Serve pudding powder (DO NOT prepare the pudding) and then drizzle with melted butter. It will look funny in the pan but it’s supposed to. The second step is letting them rise in the morning. And the third is baking up those delicious beautiful cinnamon rolls in the morning. The package of frozen cinnamon rolls comes with the cream cheese icing packet. I just used that but feel free to make a homemade version if that’s what you prefer.
Please make these! They are best served & eaten the day they are made. But that doesn’t mean you can’t pop a leftover a cinnamon roll in the microwave the day after. Eat them right out of the oven and you just might think you’ve died and gone to heaven 🙂 Yummy! Enjoy friends!
5 based on 2 review(s)
- 1 bag (36.5 oz) 12 frozen cinnamon rolls
- 1 small box (3 oz) Vanilla Cook & Serve Pudding
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Lay the frozen cinnamon rolls into the pan.
- Sprinkle the Cook & Serve powder over the frozen cinnamon rolls. DO NOT prepare the pudding mix first.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the pudding mix/cinnamon rolls.
- Cover with tin foil and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning pull out the cinnamon rolls and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size (about 1 hour). They should rise to the top of the baking dish.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and cook for 20 minutes. Time may vary so start checking the rolls after 20 minutes. The tops will be a golden brown. Ice the cinnamon rolls while warm.
My kitchen is really cold in the mornings so I set the pan of cinnamon rolls on top of a heating pad on the low setting. Worked like a charm.
I put the icing bags (from the frozen cinnamon roll bag) into the fridge overnight so that they could thaw. In the morning I squeezed them into a Ziploc bag and cut a corner off the bag. This makes the nice icing lines. If that's what you prefer.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to Pinterest ♥ ♥
recipe found here