BALSAMIC CHICKEN - 4 INGREDIENT MARINADE RECIPE
Balsamic Chicken marinates in an easy, 4 ingredient marinade of balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing, salt, pepper, and garlic cloves.
Prepare it earlier in the day and let it marinate in the fridge until dinnertime! This chicken can be baked in the oven or our favorite way is to grill it.
HOW TO MAKE MARIANTED GRILLED BALSAMIC CHICKEN
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts - I prefer to cook with this meat but if you prefer chicken thighs then feel free to use those instead.
Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing - Be sure and use one that you love the flavor of. I really like the Ken's Steakhouse brand but there are lots of options in the store so pick one you like.
Salt & Pepper
Red Pepper Flakes - If you want some heat then add some red pepper flakes (start at 1/4 teaspoon). I have never added it but I know some people want some spice so that's why I included it in the recipe.
EASY MARINATED CHICKEN RECIPES
One of my favorite dinners to make during the summer is grilled chicken recipes that marinate for hours! Marinating chicken infuses so much flavor into it, and it's an easy way to prepare dinner ahead of time and then throw it on the grill when you're ready.
We love eating marinated grilled chicken with a loaded salad like this simple tossed green salad (I cut the dressing recipe in half when I make this) or this recipe for that good salad ---> I don't use the kale when I make this and instead use a bag of butter leaf lettuce.
Here are some other family favorite marinated chicken recipes
- thai coconut marinated grilled chicken - I serve this with some coconut rice.
- pesto marinated grilled chicken - So easy to make! This is good served over some pasta or over a salad.
- honey lime & cilantro grilled chicken - We make these grilled honey lime rice bowls with this grilled chicken. Or you can serve it over some cilantro lime rice.
Balsamic Chicken (4 Ingredient Marinade)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing I like Ken's Steakhouse brand
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ crushed red pepper flakes optional, if you want some heat
- Place chicken breasts into a gallon-sized Ziploc bag (or a mixing bowl with a lid will work). Add in the balsamic dressing, garlic cloves, and salt & pepper.
- Let the extra out and zip the bag shut. Shake the bag and use your hands to mix everything together and make sure the chicken is coated. Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- You can either grill this chicken OR bake it in the oven. If grilling, remove chicken from bag and grill over medium heat for 8-10 minutes per side or until it reaches the temperature of 165°. We prefer this chicken grilled!If baking the chicken, heat the oven to 400° and place chicken breasts into a 9x13 baking dish. Pour the extra marinade over top the chicken. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken reaches the temperature of 165°.