Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Bars are an easy, no bake treat that’s loaded with chocolate and peanut butter. They taste exactly like a Reese’s! Add in some mini reese’s pieces for the ultimate chocolate & peanut butter dessert.
Have you seen the new Reese’s candy in stores? It’s a classic Reese’s peanut butter cup that’s stuffed with Reese’s Pieces! First of, could there really be anything better? I think not. Second, they are really good and now you can make your own at home.
The checkout stand candy has never really tempted me. Not sure why but I never buy them. My kids are good at begging for them 🙂 The Reese’s Pieces stuffed Reese’s is seriously the first one that tempts me at the checkout stand. I usually end up buying one because my little girl loves them too. They’re really, really, really good!
We live within an hour or so of the Hershey Chocolate Factory and when we were up there about a year ago they were giving samples of this candy. We snuck a few and then bought some. I’ve been hooked ever since.
You should get yourself one next time you’re at the store or just make these no bake ones at home. Because these taste exactly like the beloved Reese’s.
They are so simple to make too! Combine 5 ingredients; powdered sugar, peanut butter, melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and brown sugar in a bowl. Stir to combine. You’ll end up with a wet sand type mixture. Add in some Reese’s Pieces Baking Pieces (found by the chocolate chips at the store) and combine it all together.
Press into a baking dish lined with tin foil (makes clean up a breeze and makes the bars easier to cut) and then make the 2 ingredient chocolate topping. Chocolate chips + peanut butter melted together in the microwave. Pour on top of the peanut butter bars and smooth it out.
Don’t forget to sprinkle the top with more Reese’s Pieces. Because lets be real, you can never have too many of those things 🙂 Put the pan in the fridge for 1-2 hours to let it set up and harden.
Lift out the bars by the tin foil and then cut. They are like too easy not to try, right?!
You want to store these in the fridge. The longer they sit out at room temperature the softer they become. Which is totally fine because they are delicious cold straight from the fridge or when they’re softer after sitting out at room temperature.
This recipe can also be easily halved for a smaller recipe. If you half the recipe just use an 8×8 baking dish.
Enjoy! If you love peanut butter + chocolate then I know you are going to love these.
Yields 16-24 bars
Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Bars are an easy, no bake treat that's loaded with chocolate and peanut butter. They taste exactly like a Reese's! Add in some mini reese's pieces for the ultimate chocolate & peanut butter dessert.
4.5 based on 2 review(s)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup mini reese's pieces
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup mini reese's pieces
- Prepare a 9x13 baking dish by lining with tin foil. Set aside.
- Combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and brown sugar. Mix together until combined.
- Add in the Reese's Pieces and stir together.
- Dump into baking pan lined with foil and evenly press into the pan. Use your hands or a spatula to do this.
- To make chocolate topping: combine chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute at a time, stirring after 1 minute (mine took 2 minutes).
- Pour on top of the peanut butter bars and smooth out. Sprinkle with some Reese's Pieces.
- Refrigerate for 1-3 hours. Lift bars out of the pan by the tin foil and cut into squares.
This recipe can easily be halved. Use a 8x8 baking pan.
The longer the bars sit out at room temperature the softer they become. Store in fridge for best results. Leave out on the counter for a few minutes to soften if wanted or eat straight from the fridge.
You can find the mini Reese's Pieces in the baking aisle by the chocolate chips.