This easy brownie recipe needs only one bowl, cocoa powder, and it’s a dump & go recipe which makes these homemade brownies so simple to make. Thick, chewy, soft cake-like brownies, topped with chocolate chips. Serve as is or with a scoop of ice cream on top.
EASY BROWNIE RECIPE
I’ve said it before and it’s still true to this day. The most requested treat by my kids are brownies. I can’t say I blame them one bit.
Thick, chewy, soft-bake, almost cake-like brownies.
I think I need to make these again today…..
We especially love these quick & easy chocolate chip brownies because they come together in just minutes.
No mixing the wet and dry ingredients in separate bowls, no melting chocolate, or melting butter and stuff on the stove top.
You literally mix everything together in one bowl and then pour into the pan.
The best part is that you can top these with whatever you want.
The recipe calls for milk chocolate chips (which is what we usually use), but we have also used mini m&m’s, chunks of candy bars, peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips, and even butterscotch chips.
My kids also love adding sprinkles too. Because everything is better with colorful sprinkles 🙂
The texture of these brownies are thick, chewy, fudgey but at the same time they are cake-like. They really are the best of everything you love about homemade brownies.
The recipe calls for oil and 5 eggs which really helps keep them moist, soft, and flavorful.
If you’re looking for homemade brownies that use melted butter then try out these best homemade brownies. It requires a few different bowls so it’s not as quick and easy as these ones, but they are still yummy.
MY TIPS FOR MAKING THIS EASY BROWNIE RECIPE
- Because these are so easy to make, all you need is one bowl, a blender, and a spatula.
- If you’re worried about the amount of sugar or want not as sweet brownies, you can try reducing the sugar to 1 1/2 cups. I have never done that so I can’t say for sure if it’s still sweet or not sweet enough. So try at your own risk.
- The batter is quite thick so you will need a spatula or back of a metal spoon to spread it around in the pan.
- Top the brownies with milk chocolate chips or whatever you want! Dark chocolate chips are one of my faves, we also love using m&m’s, butterscotch chips, or peanut butter chips. Or just throw a bunch of different chips on top to use up all the leftovers. That sounds delicious to me!
TRY THESE OTHER BROWNIE RECIPES
Quick & Easy Chocolate Chip Brownies
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish by spraying with cooking spray OR you can line with parchment paper and spray the parchment paper lightly.
- Combine the first 7 ingredients into a large mixing bowl and beat together with a blender. Start on low speed and then gradually increase to high until everything is combined and no flour streaks remain.
- Spread batter into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in middle comes out with moist crumbs. The edges will pull awasy from the pan and the brownies will look done. They should not look wet at all.
- ** My brownies are always done at 31 minutes ** Let cool in the pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes (or completely) and then cut into squares.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST