This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy.
This quick and easy Million Dollar Dip, also called Neiman Marcus Million Dollar Dip, tastes like a million bucks with it’s amazing combination of ingredients! Cream cheese, mayonnaise, bacon, and cheese makes this the ultimate appetizer dip that is so creamy and cheesy.
Million Dollar Dip Recipe (Neiman Marcus Dip Recipe)
This million dollar dip tastes incredible with it’s indulgent ingredients like crunchy bacon, two types of cheeses, and the combination of cream cheese with mayonnaise makes this the ultimate dip when it comes to cheesy dips. It’s also called ‘crack dip’ because of it’s irresistible favor combination!
This creamy dip is one of my favorite dips to serve during the holiday season get togethers. It’s also an easy dippable appetizer that’s always a hit at gatherings and parties that appeals to both adults and kids.
Simple Ingredients Needed
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Green Onions : Use the white and green parts OR just the green for a more mild dip.
- Crumbled Crispy Bacon Bits : Cook bacon the way you like or use bacon bits in the recipe to make it really easy and simple prep.
- Black Pepper, Paprika, Onion Powder
- Fresh Dill : This is optional but I highly recommend adding it.
How To Make This Easy Dip Recipe (Full Instructions & Recipe Card Below)
In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise until combined and creamy.
Add in the shredded cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, green onions, bacon bits, garlic, black pepper, paprika, onion powder, and fresh dill. Mix everything together on low speed, or use a wooden mixing spoon and stir by hand, until it’s well combined.
Taste the dip and adjust the seasonings as necessary. Depending on the salt content of the bacon and cheese you use, you may want to add a pinch of kosher salt.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a lid and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. This allows the flavors to. meld and the dip to thicken slightly.
Transfer the dip to a serving bowl on a platter. Place dippers around the bowl of dip and garnish the dip with additional green onions and bacon bits for a pretty presentation.
This party favorite dip recipe, or Super Bowl football food, is best served with an assortment of dipping options. I like to put the million dollar dip inside a serving bowl on a large platter, and then put the dipping options all around the bowl. Garnish the dip with some fresh sliced green onions and additional bacon bits for a pretty presentation. Here are some ideas of what to serve with this perfect appetizer recipe! Pick your faves or find some new ones you like.
- Favorite Crackers – Wheat Thins, Triscuits, Ritz Crackers (my family’s favorite), Club Crackers, etc.
- Favorite Chips – Ruffles, Lays potato chips, or tortilla chips are all great options.
- Pita Chips
- Bagel Chips
- Fresh Vegetables – Carrot sticks or celery sticks are great low-carb options.
- Toasted Baguette Slices
How To Store Leftover Dip
Store any leftover dip inside an airtight container, in the refrigerator, for up to 2-3 days. Give the chilled leftover dip a good stir to combine everything together again before serving or eating.
Tips For Making Creamy & Cheesy Million Dollar Dip
- Chill Time : For the best flavor make sure to allow enough time for the dip to chill in the fridge before serving.
- Cheese : Cheddar cheese is an excellent choice but you can also use Monterey Jack, Mozzarella, or Swiss cheese instead. Or use two different kinds of cheeses instead of all cheddar. You can also use mild, medium, or sharp cheddar cheese.
- Lighten It Up : Use light or reduced-fat version of cream cheese and mayo if wanted.
- Shred Your Own Cheese : My #1 tip! Use a box cheese grater to shred the cheese yourself from a block of cheese.
- Parmesan Cheese : For the best taste shred or grate the parmesan cheese from a wedge of fresh parmesan cheese. I don’t recommend using the cheaper, shelf-stable parmesan cheese as it is more salty. There are some pre-shredded refrigerated parmesan cheeses that would work well in this recipe.
More Homemade Dip Recipes
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Ultimate Cowboy Queso
- Homemade Ranch Dip
- Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Crockpot Bean Dip
- Ground Beef Nacho Dip
- Fiesta Ranch Dip
- White Queso Dip
- Coconut Cream Fruit Dip
- Vegetable Ranch Dip
- Funfetti Dip
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Million Dollar Dip
- 1 bar (8 oz) cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (mild, medium, or sharp)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled crispy bacon bits
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (white and green parts)
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon chopped fresh dill (or ⅛ teaspoon dried dill)
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise until combined and creamy and no lumps remain.1 bar (8 oz) cream cheese, 1 cup mayonnaise
- Add in the shredded cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, bacon bits, green onions, garlic, black pepper, onion powder, paprika, and fresh dill. Mix everything together on low speed, or use a wooden mixing spoon and stir by hand, until it's well combined.2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup crumbled crispy bacon bits, 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, 1 clove garlic, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, ¼ teaspoon onion powder, ¼ teaspoon paprika, ¼ teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a lid and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. This allows the flavors to meld and the dip to thicken slightly. * Chill the dip for at least 1-6 hours before serving.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl on a platter. Place dippers around the bowl of dip and garnish the dip with additional green onions and bacon bits for a pretty presentation.