Toffee cheesecake pie is a cool and creamy no bake pie that is perfect for summer days! Toffee cheesecake pie has pudding, Cool Whip, and Heath candy bar pieces all inside an easy store-bough chocolate graham cracker crust. You will love how fast & easy it is to make.
It’s good to be back! If you don’t follow the blog then I will tell you that we moved from Maryland to Utah about two weeks ago. It has been a whirlwind since.
I had several posts to share with you all but between all the unpacking, moving, activities with family, and trying to find some sense of normalcy and balance, I never got the chance to share all the new recipes.
Which is a shame because this no bake toffee cheesecake pie is something that I still crave. You won’t believe how easy it is to make. It literally takes maybe 2 minutes to prepare.
Then you stick it in the fridge for at least 6-8 hours, or I prefer overnight, and then serve. If you love the Heath toffee candy bars then I just know you’re going to love this no bake heath toffee pie.
This pie is cool and so creamy. It’s a simple mixture of instant pudding mix, Cool Whip, and chopped up Heath toffee bars. I love the creamy pie mixed with the crunchy bits of chocolate covered Toffee bar pieces.
If you want you can garnish with some additional whipped cream and chopped up Heath bar pieces. In the pictures above I beat about 3/4 cup heavy cream with 3 tablespoons powdered sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form and then I put it inside a piping bag.
You could also get a spray can of whipped topping, or an additional tub of Cool Whip and garnish each piece as you serve it.
Tips for making Toffee Cheesecake Pie
- Please use the half-n-half milk that the recipe calls for. You want the pie to be thick and creamy which is why you need the fat and thickness of the half-n-half milk. You will find it by the other milks in the grocery store.
- DO NOT PREPARE the pudding mix before. Just follow the recipe as is. I always have people that are so confused when a recipe calls for a pudding mix. Just follow the recipe 🙂
- You can obviously make this pie more “homemade”. Keep in mind that if you prepare everything homemade, then it will no longer be a quick & easy pie. Prepare your own chocolate graham cracker crust. Beat your own heavy cream instead of using the tub of Cool Whip.
- If wanted, you can buy a bag of the Heath Toffee bar pieces. You will find it by the chocolate chips in the grocery store. For the garnish, I prefer to buy the fun-sized Heath Toffee bars and cut them in half.
Toffee cheesecake pie is a cool and creamy no bake pie that is perfect for summer days! Toffee cheesecake pie has pudding, Cool Whip, and Heath candy bar pieces all inside an easy store-bough chocolate graham cracker crust.
- 1 box (3.4 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 carton (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- 6 (1.4 oz each) Heath Toffee candy bars (about 1 1/4 cup chopped)
- 1 (9-inch) store-bought chocolate cracker crust
In a large bowl, whisk half-and-half and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until thicker. Stir in the chopped Heath Toffee bars. Fold in the tub of Cool Whip. Transfer to crust.
Add the chopped Heath Toffee bars, and tub of Cool Whip. Gently stir together until combined. Transfer to crust and smooth out the top. Cover with the enclosed lid (in the store-bought crust) and refrigerate for 6-8 hours. I prefer to refrigerate overnight.
Garnish with additional whipped cream or Cool Whip and chopped Heath Toffee bars.
I have not done this but I am thinking you could use chocolate instant pudding for a chocolate version of this pie.
For the 1 1/4 cups chopped up candy bar pieces, you can either chop your own or buy a bag of the Chocolate Heath Toffee pieces and use those.