Toffee Cheesecake Pie is a cool and creamy no bake pie. Toffee cheesecake pie has a creamy cheesecake filling, and Heath candy bar pieces all inside an easy store-bought chocolate graham cracker crust. You will love how fast & easy it is to make.
NO BAKE HEATH TOFFEE PIE
If you have visited this recipe before then you might know that it’s been through a rough time lately.
When I migrated recipe cards this particular recipe was not typed in correctly and it has been a headache ever since. I have corrected the recipe and it should be right! Enjoy this delicious no bake pie 🙂
This no bake toffee cheesecake pie is something I still crave all the time. Not only is it so easy to prepare, but it’s a guaranteed hit wherever you serve it.
INGREDEINTS YOU NEED FOR THIS RECIPE
- store-bought prepared chocolate graham cracker crust
- cream cheese
- heavy whipping cream
- granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- chopped Heath candy bars
If you want you can garnish with some additional whipped cream and chopped up Heath bar pieces.
In the pictures above I beat about 3/4 cup heavy cream with 3 tablespoons powdered sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form and then I put it inside a piping bag.
You could also get a spray can of whipped topping, or use a tub of Cool Whip and garnish each piece as you serve it.
Or just serve it plain as is. I promise it will still be amazing!
Tips for making Toffee Cheesecake Pie
- You can obviously make this pie more “homemade”. Keep in mind that if you prepare everything homemade, then it will no longer be a quick & easy pie. Prepare your own chocolate graham cracker crust. Beat your own heavy cream instead of using the tub of Cool Whip.
- If wanted, you can buy a bag of the Heath Toffee bar pieces. You will find it by the chocolate chips in the grocery store. For the garnish, I prefer to buy the fun-sized Heath Toffee bars and cut them in half.
- I prefer to make this pie the night before. That way it has time to sit in the fridge and get nice & cold. This pie should be ok with at least 6-8 fridge time. So you don’t have to make it the night before. I just prefer it cause it has more fridge time and you can get it done and not worry about it.
** As mentioned above, this recipe has been updated and re-written with the correct recipe. If you have a question just comment below and I will help. So sorry about all the confusion and trouble with this recipe.
Toffee cheesecake pie is a cool and creamy no bake pie that is perfect for summer days! Toffee cheesecake pie has a creamy cheesecake filling and Heath candy bar pieces all inside an easy store-bought chocolate graham cracker crust.
- 1 (9-inch) store-bought chocolate graham cracker crust
- 1 bar (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip
- 6 (1.4 oz each) Heath Toffee candy bars (about 1 1/4 cup chopped)
In a mixing bowl add the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat together until combined well.
Add the tub of Cool Whip and blend together until combined.
Add the chopped Heath bars and stir together with a wooden spoon or spatula. Spread the cheesecake mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust and smooth the top.
Cover pie with the enclosed lid (from the crust) and place in the refrigerater for 6-8 hours before serving. You can also leave it in the fridge overnight.
Garnish with whipped cream and additional Heath Toffee pieces if wanted. I whip together 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream + 2 tablespoons powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Pipe that on the pie and garnish with chopped candy bars. Or serve the pie as is.
For the 1 1/4 cups chopped up candy bar pieces, you can either chop your own or buy a bag of the Chocolate Heath Toffee pieces and use those.
You can use a regular graham cracker crust instead of the chocolate. I've also seen an Oreo crust and a Shortbread crust that would also work in this recipe.
In place of the Cool Whip you can beat together 1 cup heavy whipping cream + 3 tablespoons powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. This will be enough to replace the tub of Cool Whip.
It's important to use softened cream cheese. I unwrap the cream cheese and put it on a microwave-safe plate and cook for about 30 seconds. This way it's nice and soft and you can avoid lumps in the cheesecake mixture.