Honey Butter Skillet Corn is an easy 15 minute side dish recipe with frozen corn, honey, butter, and cream cheese! So creamy, sweet, and delicious.
HONEY BUTTER SKILLET CORN
One of the only vegetables my family all agrees on is corn! My kids love corn on the cob, corn casserole, slow cooker creamed corn and just plain old canned corn or frozen corn. This honey butter skillet corn is so creamy, sweet, delicious, and something everyone loves.
It cooks in one skillet pan and it uses frozen corn! Simple to make with only 4 ingredients + salt & pepper.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED FOR SKILLET CORN
Butter - I always use salted butter. If you use unsalted butter than you may need to add additional salt. Just taste and add more to preference.
Frozen Corn - I prefer the gold n' white corn for this recipe but any frozen corn will work. Like sweet yellow corn, white corn, or yellow corn.
Cream Cheese - You only need 2 ounces of cream cheese for this honey butter skillet corn recipe. One block is 8 ounces so you will have some leftover. Which means you will just have to make it again 🙂
TRY THESE OTHER EASY SIDE DISH RECIPES
- slow cooker sweet carrots
- roasted red potatoes
- oven roasted parmesan brussels sprouts
- easy parmesan garlic knots
- parmesan roasted potatoes
- garlic parmesan roasted sweet potatoes
- green bean casserole (no mushrooms, no creamed soup)
- creamy garlic parmesan orzo
Honey Butter Skillet Corn
- 2 tablespoons butter I use salted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen corn
- 2 ounces cream cheese cut into chunks
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a skillet pan, over medium-high heat, melt the butter and honey. Once melted add the frozen corn and cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
- Add cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir together and let it cook, about 3-5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately. Leftovers keep well, covered in a container, and stored in the fridge.